Logitech c920 completely freezes my computer!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maeryuu

Ive been struggling with this for a while now and was unable to find any solution.
The problem is such:
One day out of no where my logitech camera software started freezing my computer. This means i couldnt do absolutely anything but restart. I removed the camera software, and now i dont have an IMAGING DEVICES tab in Device Manager but that may be normal, just thought id mention it.

I have tried reinstalling the software many times with the same result. I ran programs such as Registry Reviver to try and solve the issue.

The camera itself works well, i have installed in on another computer to test.

Today i found a forum that advised me to run Command Prompt in administrator mode and type
sfc/scannow

This scan concluded that there are corrupt files but the Windows Resource Protection could not fix them. It recorded these results in a log, which i posted below.

I really hope someone can help me with this, its important that i get this webcam running on my main computer.

Also it wont allow me to even reinstall the webcam software anymore cos it freezes when close to completion.

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oqtgz2e1lf9yq31/CBS.log?dl=0

My system specs are:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (Service pack 1)
Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20GHz
RAM 8GB
BIOS American Megatrends Inc. P2.20, 7/7/2014
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online