1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Logitech Driving Force Help Needed

Discussion in 'Games' started by Brettski, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brettski

Brettski Thread Starter

Hi there,

My situation is this and I hope you can help as I have searched and searched with no luck yet.

I have the Logitech Driving Force Wheel and it was given to me by my Brother, the silly thing is he pulled it apart and rearranged the wiring on the USB connector that connects to the mainboard and cannot remember the original wiring order.

There are four wires and a shielded wire each connecting into a small white plug on the opposite end to the USB plug, it is the small white plug that is rearranged and I need to know the correct order as I have already damaged the usb on the pc mainboard with a trial and error attempt and can only hope that I havn't damaged the wheel.

The four wires are
    Red
    White
    green
    Black
    Shielded

A digital snap would do it for me if any of you are able to help.

Any help is much appreciated...

Regards: Brettski...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270392

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice