1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Logitech g29 steering wheel performance issues in Grid 2

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Hoppi100100, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoppi100100

Hoppi100100 Thread Starter

I use windows 10 and recently bought two games for my sister (Grid 2 and Dirst 3), which were on the list with the possibility of playing on the Logitech g29 steering wheel.

Despite this, both games do not read the steering wheel, and after many attempts several times I managed to connect it, however, with an imperfect result. Namely, the steering wheel turned itself and put a lot of resistance, and the menu kept going up, preventing access to options.

Sometimes the steering wheel reacts to rotation, but very late, which makes it impossible to play. I need help with accurate calibration (including changes to game files if necessary), so please give me directions.

I am counting on quick answers, because I am sad that we cannot use the steering wheel, except in ETS 2.
    Thanks

2. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!