1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Logitech K400r Keyboard not connecting to any dongles

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JoeShmoeJohnDoe, Sep 13, 2018.

1. JoeShmoeJohnDoe

JoeShmoeJohnDoe Thread Starter

Logitech K400r Wireless Keyboard With Touch Pad: Range 30ft

I only have 2 Logitech dongles and tried them both. One of them is working my mouse right now and I'm fairly sure the other was originally for my keyboard but I can't be sure of it because I haven't played with this stuff in 2 years and I was thinking maybe one of my dongles is one of them uni-logitech device types and just don't know how to change the default connectivity. I updated windows got some new drivers and even downloaded some Logitech software which I ended up uninstalling it because it decided to mess with my pad settings on my laptop. There's no light on this keyboard just an on and off switch but I'm fairly certain it works because its just been sitting there in storage. How can I tell if I have the dongle for this keyboard or if I have a dongle that will work at all?

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
  3. JoeShmoeJohnDoe

JoeShmoeJohnDoe Thread Starter

My dongle is Logitech C-UBD58 Wireless Mouse Mini Nano Receiver, I just found out. I didn't know there were such small model numbers on it. That's not a unifying receiver so i guess i really did lose the original receiver. I'm gonna see if i can get this keyboard to work with the nano receiver somehow. I know some people out there are doing it. I'm gonna see if the unifying software will do me justice

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216453

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice