Logitech keyboard messed up keys

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mpe123

Hi
I bought a 2nd hand Logitech keyboard (with swedish letters) a lot of the symbol keys are not where they should be,I was unable to find a manual online,when looking at the photos on Logitech`s website and searching for silver and black bluetooth keyboard from Logitech doesn`t really narrow it down.It charges via USB and works with Bluetooth,the bottom part is silver and the keyboard is black,I was unable to find a product number and I think that maybe there`s a part missing like a top cover as there is a "hinge" sticking out.I would really appreciate some help,thanks in advance!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online