1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse Fault

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Miket100, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Miket100

Miket100 Thread Starter

Dear forum, I have experienced a very annoying fault with my Logitech M235 wireless mouse, I prefer to use the mouse left handed and as such reset the buttons for Lh use via the software. In the past this was ok and when the computer was restarted it was as before reset for Lh use. This is also used with a Logitech wireless keyboard model K350 and has in the past worked Ok with the mouse. A problem has occurred since the Win 10 upgrade and I now have to reset the mouse to Lh use every time I restart the computer, I have been into device manager and disabled all the redundant devices (default mouse drivers etc.) and this has not worked. I have also tried to remove all the redundant devices using device manager and this does not work either. Any useful advice on how to overcome this problem would be most appreciated.

Regards Miket.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Logitech Wireless Mouse M235

Have you installed its software for Windows 10?

Capture.JPG
    (Click the image to enlarge and view it)

---------------------------------------------------------------

3. Miket100

Miket100 Thread Starter

Dear Frank & Henkoes, Many thanks, there is no softwarer update for the mouse but there is a newer version of setpoint which covers the mouse and keyboard. I have downloaded and installed which so far appears to have cured the fault. Many thanks for your help and advice.

Regards, Miket.

4. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You're welcome.
    Hopefully the problem is now solved. (y)

--------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!