logitech mouse issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

biz_gravy

i just bought a new logitech mouse wireless/ballless and i wish it had the same scrollwheel action as my old standard mouse. My new one doesn't scroll smoothly and also when i press it, it doesn't work properly, it doesn't allow me to move the little arrow above or below the little circle that appears, ya know what i mean.... for smooth slow..fast scrolling. It's weird, i've tried universal wheel, and everyother option it gives me..........................is there any way for it to work like the standard mouse???? also, when i am just scrolling normally, the last three lines or so have to catch up. Lets say the average scroll is like half a page depending on how fast you move that little wheel. 95% of the scroll is smooth, then the last three lines seem like they are just catching up.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Have you tried adjusting the settings in the control panel/mouse?

Man......I used to have a Logitech wireless mouse. I still have no idea what was wrong with it. It just kept getting worse, including the wireless keyboard. I'm sure it was not about the batteries. It seemed like the receiver didn't work or something. Right now, I changed them back to wired.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online