Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logitech Mx510 gaming mouse

954 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SaladMan 
#1 ·
http://www.overclockers.com/tips1189/
I bought this mouse a few months ago, when I came upon this guide. I was quick to open up my mouse, and I noticed that there was no weight in it. Is this normal? I have the blue (later) version, and maybe one of the changes was taking out the weight, although I don't think they would do that. Is it possible I got a mouse that was already opened, and repackaged?

Also, when I opened it up, a tiny little spring came out, I figured it was no big deal, and when I put it back together, I noticed that when I move the scroll wheel, it doesn't make any sound, and it glides along (which is awesome, highly reccomended). Just saying, I don't have any complaints about that.

Last, but not least, I'm running on basic MS drivers, not mouseware 9.8. I have enhanced mouse precision on, on highest speed, and sometimes when I try and move the mouse, it will studder backwards in the opposite direction that I'm moving it. Is this reverse acceleration? How can it be fixed? It can be very annoying when I'm gaming or doing anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.