1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

logitech quick cam problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by trunksdbz, Jun 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. trunksdbz

trunksdbz Thread Starter

hi there could someone help me . i have just bought a logitech quick cam pro and it doesnt want to work right. i did what exactly as the manual says and when i get to the program to view myself , the computer freezes on me. i keep on trying over for about 20 or more times and it still keep on freezing on me. i also try using a adobe workshop with a cam ability but it does the same thing and freezes too. i really need help on this so if you have time please help me out. thank you

2. kickstand25

kickstand25

i had the same problem with my quickcam logitech has a web site www.logitech.com they can help you with tech support they got me up and going

3. trunksdbz

trunksdbz Thread Starter

thanks kickstand25 . it showed me everything i had to know. well thanks alot and by the way you need a video card like a voodoo card or other to live chat with others right. well thanks again

4. kickstand25

kickstand25

no not really all you really need is a internet phone try www.vocaltec.com
    download the internet pnone i have it you can talk live on the internet and with your quick cam the people you chat with can see you as you talk and visa versa as i said i have this and boy is it fun! hope this helps happy chattin!

5. trunksdbz

trunksdbz Thread Starter

hi kickstand i dont know where to download the internet phone. Is the internet phone free and if it is not could you tell me where i could get another one. do you have a aol instant messenger i could reach to about this information. mine is trunksdbz14
    thanks for your time

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/36787

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice