logitech quickcam 6.0.1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

antoniette

hi there: i had a webcam downloaded on my computer, now it doesnt work anymore...so i uninstalled and tried to install again... i can get to a certain point, where it asks me to plug in my cam...and then nothing...it says something like, your camera device is being used by another application...not sure what that means...i dont have anything else on my computer...i recently downloaded msn messanger and avg anti virus on my computer..could this have caused my webcam not to work, or is msn messanger conflicting with the webcam....i am running windows 98...also i was doing a search for similiar problems others may have...and someone posted that he disabled the microsoft wdm image caption...i checked under multimedia and i have it listed too...should it be there and should i disable it...and how do i disable it...maybe that will help me download the software? thanks

antoniette

so should i uninstall messanger? or can i disable it? and if i do, how do i do that...thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online