1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Logitech Setpoint Software

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by GRudger, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRudger

GRudger Thread Starter

Hi all,

I just got the Logitech MX1000 mouse. When I install the Setpoint Software (newest version off the web and packaged version), XP doesn't boot up properly. That is, XP gets to the boot up screen, but never reaches the welcome/login screen; instead, the monitor turns off as if it is in sleep or standby mode (The green light starts blinking same as when i set the screen to turn off after 5min of inactivity).

Anyone know of a way to fix this? The mouse is pretty crap without the software, and i've read that when installed, greatly improves the performance, so i would really like for it to work.

Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327354

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice