1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Logitech USB steering wheel

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rioblast, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rioblast

rioblast Thread Starter

I've had my Logitech FF for several years and it recently stopped working. I can now not even start windows (98) with the device in the usb port because I will get a message that all sorts of dll files faild and explore.exe have done an illegal operation and then my computer freezes. I've tried turning the steering wheele on while windows is running but I will then not be able to start any programs. Eventually an error like run32dll will crash or something and the computer will freeze again.

I've tried removing my drivers and updating them with the newest from the internet but it didn't work. I've tried reinstalling my old drives and it failed. I can also mension that I've done nothing to my system since the logitech worked. Windows just stopped working one day.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270959

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice