1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

logitech webcam poor quality....why?????

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rod147, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rod147

rod147 Thread Starter

i have a logitech webcam which i used on a previous computer to great success....i have now bought a top of the range comp but it has onboard graphics... i put this excuse down to the poor quality pic on webcam....invested in a new graphics card(radeon rx600 pro guru. 256m ddr) to solve the problem but to no avail.... nothing seems to have improved especially webcam...any help greatly appreciated

2. Old Rich

Old Rich

What do you have screen resolution set at? . . and what is the color quality setting?

Right click on any blank area of the desktop . . select properties . . settings and you can see these settings.

wrs

3. rod147

rod147 Thread Starter

resolution is set at 1280 x 1024 and colour quality is highest 32 bit

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/331392

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice