1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Logitech Wireless Laser Mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tecumseh2k, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tecumseh2k

tecumseh2k Thread Starter

Several minutes, and sometimes less, after boot-up, the mouse becomes erratic, sometimes coming to a complete halt. Thinking it was either the interference of an outside signal or a build-up of static electricity, I have tried several things, including 1) rebooting, 2) disconnecting the power sources, 3) moving my external hard drive away from the mouse, 4) using different keypads to limit potential static build-up, 5) moving my entire system to a somewhat different location (fortunately, it's all on wheels) -- absolutely none of this works! Disconnecting the main power source and reconnecting it solves the problem sometimes, but only temporarily.

Has anyone had similar experiences? Its an MX™ Revolution

The world’s most advanced mouse.

Highlights: Cordless, Hyper-Fast Scrolling, Laser Sensor, MicroGear™ Scroll Wheel, One-Touch Search

2. vicks

vicks

rather simple question...... did you replace the batteries in the mouse? I find that when the batteries get 'weak' the mouse is erractic.
    vicks

3. tecumseh2k

it has a built-in rechargeable. I'm not sure I can even get inside it. There are no visible doors.

4. vicks

vicks

might try going to Logitech web site and see what they might have regarding your mouse.
    vicks

5. tecumseh2k

you're right! I went there when this first began (I've used a couple of my other mice when I've had to) - but not lately, and there could be some news...thanks

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/724577

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice