Logitech Wireless Mouse - Right Click? (+keyboard)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dranaxscas

I'm unsure of why this started, in all honesty - it was working earlier today, and out of nowhere, it stopped working. I frequently use the right click, and I do know that the switches tend to give out after a good while. To make sure it wasn't the function itself, I switched the left/right click functions through the control panel, and the function worked fine. I've also tested another mouse (temporarily using it) to make sure it's not my computer. I'm just wondering - based off of this, is my suspicion of a failing switch probable?

On another note, my keyboard seems to be "slowing down" a bit. I haven't toyed with the settings to speed up or slow down anything, but when I hold down a key, it takes longer to repeat it than it was earlier (before the right click gave out). They are both wireless Logitech hardware items - could the problem lie in the receiver?

This is really bothering me - help's appreciated!

(I don't find it TOO important in this case, but I'm running on XP p: )

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online