Logmein automatic password entry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PK-her0

i have about 30 workstations on logmein.

is there anyway my computer can enter the password without typing it in?
copy paste is also painful

any ideas

ps the password is the same on all workstations

Oddba11

Jim
I don't believe Logmein works with the Windows login (assuming you are using Windows).

There are various ways to bypass the login for most versions of Windows. But from a security standpoint, the Windows login should be configured and done manually. After that, there are numerous options for your apps and webpages.

Oddba11

Jim
Such as? Which part are you questioning?

After you are in Windows, there are numerous password managers (you are already using one).

If you are referring to the Windows login, you would typically just disable it. I mean if you are letting some 3rd party app auto log in, it isn't secure anyway.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online