London Pride

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LONDON PRIDE

Good morning, my first question, probably not my last though. I am running Windows xp, and as of two days ago i am unable to convince my pc to go to standby mode. I set the time for my wallpaper , then i set the time for standby, but for some reason, whatever i put in via POWER in the home/office configuration, my pc fails to go into standby mode, any suggestions please
thanks.

LONDON PRIDE

thanks for your reply, have not tried system restore as yet, have just downloaded regcure and xoftspyse and don't want any hassle with those programmes

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I suggest you lose REGCURE, because there it's going to cause a lot more hassle than system restore! I don't think much of xoftspyse either after seeing their site. It appears to consist mostly of hype and download links. I'm sure the pitch for your money comes right after the download. :)

To be fair to Xoftspyse it was the only one which killed some malware I had a while ago, but I've found I have no use for it now or others like since I discovered Deep Freeze, now that's a real stonewaller.................

LONDON PRIDE

thank you for that, will give it due consideration, might as well give it a chance as i've paid for it
thanks anyway

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online