Long Time, No See

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

punkjunkyjen

So, I disappeared for a while but I thought I would drop a thread to say hey to everyone! I think of you all often and miss chatting. Things are kinda crazy and unpredictable right now. We might be moving to a different state. A lot is up in the air. Anyway, I wanted to say hi and I miss you all. :)

hiya Jen :) Good luck with whatever you and the hub decide to do. We'll still be here when you're ready to come back. :)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Hi Jen. :) What state are you thinking of moving to? Hope it's a success for you! Take care! angel :)

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
Hi Jen, Great thing about this place is you can visit from anywhere! :D :D hope it's a positive move for you! :)

punkjunkyjen

thanks ladies :)

we are thinking of moving to Wisconsin. Madison, WI specifically. We've been there a few times and really enjoy it. It's a beautiful city! Well, in a rush tonight but hopefully i'll get more time to chat later. working 2 jobs now... ;) always something, right? thanks again gals. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!