Look Here First For Free Photo Editing Software

I just though it was time to start a thread on where people can locate FREE Image Editing Software.
In order to make it easy and user friendly I suggest posters provide a link along with a brief explanation as to it's capabilities.
I'll start it off.

This little app called " Image Resizer " ( for XP users only ) is brought to you by Microsoft as part of their Power Toys for XP. When used it will give you three selections to resize. For this site it's best that posted pictures be no larger than 640 x 480 which allows the majority of users to view the picture without having to scroll sideways. It will automatically add a new file name and place the picture in the same folder that your selection was made from.

You can find the download it here on the right hand side of the page about 3/4 of the way down. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
Once downloaded, locate the file and double click it to begin the install process. It only takes seconds. To use the app just locate the picture you want to resize from within the folder, right click it, select " Resize Pictures ", choose the preset size you want and it's done.
nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.