Look what I found!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Omega_Shadow

I was looking though the member list (What?! I was bored!:p) and I found an old freind:

ME, From 3 years ago when I joined TSG the first time! http://forums.techguy.org/members/64666-1trueshadow.html
When I came back I could not figure out what my username was so I just made a new one.

Wow, I spent alot less time in the disscussion forums back then :rolleyes:

I was just wondering, doee anyone else have old screen names still on the board?

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
I think I still have [email protected] LOL no other shadows though! :D
I couldn't log on from work at that time with my screen name so I took another :D
But have not used it for a long time!

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
Don't think Ashes ever had another screen name I may be wrong though :D

SirKenin

Banned
Why would I want to reveal my sockpuppet? Doesn't that kind of defeat the point of having one?

Omega_Shadow

You missunderstand. I did not just create the 1trueshadow username, it has been on the boards sence 2003. In 2004 when I came back to the boards I could not remember what username I had used and created Omega_Shadow. I have no intention of fooling people into thinking that I am someone I am not, that is just not the kind of person I am ;)

I have no alias. I remember my name and password because I used it for almost all websites for awhile. I have branched out with new names for other places these days, but the password always is one of three I use.

All I have to remember about a site is the user name I used. The rest is easy.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online