Lookin for a host

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Estel

I'm fed up with t35! Their ftp server is nevvveerr up, and I'm tired of their excuses (n) . Anybody know of a good free web host with ftp access and unlimited bandwidth? I could use more than one suggestion if it's not too much trouble
thx lots...

I guess all free service providers will be unreliable to some extent. You requirement is quite hugh.

1. Good
2. Free
3. FTP
4. Unlimited bandwidth

That seems to be too difficult to get. Go for a paid host. Costs are not hugh. Consider going for some paid host for about US $ 20 a year.

This is a heart felt genuine advise. Rest upto you.

Estel

thx for the advice. actually t35 isn't all that bad, it's just sometimes their servers are horrible, and this last week has been bad...i'll look at some paid services and see if like any...
thx again

Estel

it's www.t35.com

the free service has nice deals aside from their ftp sometimes..unlimited bandwidth and webspace, and....more stuff i can't think off the top of my head so you can check it out yourself! :)

Ok shall have a look. But my general experience suggests that everything that is free is somewhat unreliable. Service provdier can shut it down any time without notice and can leave you in a lurch. So if it is even somewhat important, you definitely need something more reliable.

Secondly, t35 doesn't let you host your own domain for free. Right?

Estel

oh sry i hadn't checked in tech guy for a while...no they don't let you host your own domain...it's ok now though i've found hostultra, and they have a better uptime than t35.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online