1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for 3.5 bay storage tray, black.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by gotrootdude, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotrootdude

gotrootdude Thread Starter

On one of my HTPC's, I have a pop-out memory card reader in a 5.25 bay. This works great, but when removed from the bay device, your supposed to use a separate USB cable to connect it. I have a cable, but would like to store it (along with memory cards) behind the bay cover for the unused floppy drive bay. A handle on the bay cover, or a push in latch would be a plus as well, right now I'm using a thumbtack pushed through the bay cover with the pin bent 90 degrees as a handle to remove the cover, and there's no good way to keep the cable stored so it doesn't slide into the machine when I carry it.

I've seen cases with storage trays similar to this in the past, anyone know where I might obtain one?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/433478

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice