Looking for a budget gaming laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Velox15

I am looking for a laptop under £400 capable of running games fairly well. I would like Windows 10, 8GB RAM, a reasonable amount of storage and a 12"+ screen. I would also like it to be new. Any suggestions appreciated thanks.

Saturable

Mark
In USD, that's roughly $520.76. For that price, you won't be enjoying any games at 60FPS in 1080p. The lowest price for a decent gaming laptop would be this one from Dell for about £614.51.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online