Looking for a firewire card for camcorder

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vir68

Hi
I am looking for a firewire card for my computer to connect my sony dcr-trv camcorder in order to view/edit my videos.I was told that I can do it by usb connection but the dv connection is even faster and i want to try it.I have a windows xp professional edition version 2002 processed by amd athlon 2000+ with 1.67 GHz and 512 MB of ram.The motherboard installed therein is soyo KT 400 ultra.Please guide me as to where i can find the card which best suits myneeds. Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online