Looking for a free graphing calculator app for WM6

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lilLB

Hey I own a HTC Touch with Windows Mobile 6 on it.. They told me I can upgrade to 6.1 but I haven't done so yet.
Anyways I'm looking for a free or really cheap (under $10 preferably) graphing calculator application.
I have looked and most are $25, 30, or even more. I don't have the extra cash to dish out on a proper graphing calculator like a TI-84 plus or whatever (over $100). So I'm looking for the easy way out.
I'm not even sure if my professor will let me use my phone during an exam so I don't want to spend $30 bucks on a program that I won't be able to use when it counts.
So.. freeware is preferred.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online