1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for a good online website statistics site

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by AhrenBa, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. AhrenBa

AhrenBa Thread Starter

Hey Guys,

I am running a website and would like to view some detailed statistics (hits, location, etc.) on my site. Right now I am running Statcounter, and I really like it a lot, although, since I am using the free version, it has a limited log size.

Can you guys recommend a statistics site with similar features, that is free? Thank you.

2. jcd1957

jcd1957

3. AhrenBa

AhrenBa Thread Starter

4. AhrenBa

AhrenBa Thread Starter

5. aodhan

aodhan

Hi Ahren,

Just to let you know StatCounter offers lifetime summary stats as well as the very detailed stats on your last 100 pageloads. You can also download your log to keep your old visitor data.

We are also constantly working to improve StatCounter free service as well. So stay tuned for further improvements!

Aodhan
    StatCounter Team

6. AhrenBa

AhrenBa Thread Starter

Very cool! Thank you for informing me of this. I appreciate your response. :)

7. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

Google Analytics is pretty good.

If it is for displaying publicly, Clustr Maps gives a nice visual presentation of geographical location of visitors.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/554682

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice