1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

looking for a good printing software

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by che, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. che

che Thread Starter

Hi can anybody reccomend a good software to print business cards, labels, envelopes etc. something easy to use ?
    Thanks in advance

2. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

You can buy the Avery business card paper, and design/print them right from your word proccessor, such as MS Word or Corel Wordperfect.

3. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116

I use Printmaster 12 platinum for my personel, and my business applications. I have tried a few others, and have stuck with printmaster. had pm 8, 10 and now 12.

4. che

che Thread Starter

thanks , can the print master print invoices for business as well ?
    I need a software mor for my business that can print business cards , envelopes, letterheads ,labels, and invoices thanks again!

5. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116

Printmaster makes different models. They have the platinum series, gold series, each series does something different. I have made labels, they have more labels then I could ever use, address, business, clear, all size business and address labels, envelopes are a breeze, used them for both addressing and for the return address. Letterheads are no problem, although I have never had to use one. Invoices I have not seen on printmaster but usually microsoft word or wordperfect which is usually on your computer already has a type of invoice. Have printed business cards on printmaster, works good. Its a good idea to read the box to see if what you need comes with the software. There is also one out there that is called the Print Shop. It is more for businesses. It has letterheads, and invoices, resumes, along with all of the above, but not as big a selection. All of the above works good but it all depends on the printer. The better the printer, the better the quality. You can make T-shirts iron-ons, with the right paper, clear labels, reverse printing, etc. I really like it, but you have to read the box first.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114121

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice