1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for a Network Monitor program

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ThoughT, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoughT

ThoughT Thread Starter

Hello

I have been having some problems with my internet connection recently so I called my ISP about it and they told me that they recently limited the amount of connections an account can have to approximately 500. This is a problem for me because I have 6-15 computers on my network and the limit can be easily exceeded, making it so that no more connections can be made.

I understand what this means, and I can type in netstat at the DOS prompt to see a computer's current connections but I know that there are programs out there that can tell me which programs have how many connections on which ports to what IPs/Domains

(basically tells me the same as netstat but also what programs are using the connection, perhaps with path info too ;) )

does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

2. O111111O

O111111O

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/435235

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice