Looking for a new desktop computer ~suggestions~?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blakebn2011

I am looking for a new desktop computer (without a monitor) my price range is 1k-1.3k. I want the best specifications for the least amount of money (the less the better:D). I don't want anything AMD or ATI, although its cheap I've had a bad run with AMD products. I'd like 6gb or more ram, i5 or i7 processor with about 3.0ghz of processing power quad core+. Windows 7 Home Premium is a must too.
Thanks in advance :)

Blakebn2011

I have found a very decent build:
MotherboardGIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Intel Z68 ($160)
CPU
Intel Core i5-2500K Unlocked Processor ($220)
RAM
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB (2x4GB) ($60)
Video Card
MSI N560GTX GTX 560 Ti ($230)
Sound Card
Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme ($50)
Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB ($120)
Optical Drive
Asus Internal 24x CD/DVD Drive ($25)
Case
Cooler Master HAF 922M ATX Mid-Tower Case ($100)
Power Supply
Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750-Watt ($90)
Total Cost: $1055

I was wondering if the drivers for the graphic card etc is included? I think i can just download it anyway though right?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online