1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for a new gaming laptop..

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ravynallen15, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Ravynallen15

Ravynallen15 Thread Starter

Hello, I would like to say that I'm a big gamer when it comes to console gaming. However I want to get into pc gaming as well. I'm looking for a good heavy duty gaming laptop for heavy gaming.
    I used to play alot of sims 4, but i noticed with the pc I had the more expansion packs and mods i had the longer the loading screen was and the crappier the run time (extremely choppy and laggy). I NEED to have mods:LOL:

I would prefer a gaming laptop, for the simple fact that I'm in college and I think that would benefit me more seeing as though the laptop is can come with meand I can still do assignments on it :ROFLMAO:. I NEED to have mods while playing the sims 4 its a must to have a laptop thats able to run alot of it. My budget is $600, or near to it if a little higher or lower. I would prefer a nvidia geforce for the gaming I've heard thats best for gaming. I also heard an SSD is better than HD for gaming, but I know little to none about that:oops: lmao. I'm also interested in the backlit keyboards, but having that is not entirely necessary.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
  3. Ravynallen15

Ravynallen15 Thread Starter

:ROFLMAO:haha

I know that sounds sketchy
    ; when i said benefiting me for college i meant that ill be able to still take it with me and do my research and papers etc. I wasn't really talking about the gaming aspect in that regard.

Thanks for the link!! I just wanted to ask myself since i didnt trust the list for what I specifically wanted lol but I'll trust anyone here who recommends me taking a look at one! I'll check it out thanks much :love:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  4. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
    You're welcome. Others may post so keep an eye on this thread.

Ravynallen15 likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222673

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice