1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking For a PHP-Nuke Mod

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by HexStar, Oct 16, 2003.

Mark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. HexStar

HexStar Guest Thread Starter

Is there a mod or something for the PHP-Nuke portal that requires users when registering and logging in to enter the number shown in the picture? If so, can you please post a link to it? If not, can someone please make the mod?

Thanks in advance,

HexStar

2. hyler

hyler

Hmmmm, I'm not sure what your trying to get. Actually I know exactly what your trying to get, but I'm not sure why because PHP Nuke comes standard with that feature. Take my site http://www.ProgressiveGuitar.com for example. When you sign up, or even when you just log in, you have to enter the number that the picture depicts. The only thing it really does it protect it from programs that try and brute force their way onto someones account. Are you really that worried about the security of your site?

3. HexStar

how do you enable the feature?

4. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

My PHP-Nuke has it enabled by default. What version of Nuke are you running?

5. HexStar

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172439

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice