Solved Looking For a PHP-Nuke Mod

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
H

HexStar

Is there a mod or something for the PHP-Nuke portal that requires users when registering and logging in to enter the number shown in the picture? If so, can you please post a link to it? If not, can someone please make the mod?

Thanks in advance,

HexStar

Hmmmm, I'm not sure what your trying to get. Actually I know exactly what your trying to get, but I'm not sure why because PHP Nuke comes standard with that feature. Take my site http://www.ProgressiveGuitar.com for example. When you sign up, or even when you just log in, you have to enter the number that the picture depicts. The only thing it really does it protect it from programs that try and brute force their way onto someones account. Are you really that worried about the security of your site?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online