Looking for a program...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

peril0us

Banned
Anyone found a program to convert mp3 to mo3 or mo3 to mp3? Im not even if you can convert anything to or from mo3? If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated... i have been looking for a few days without success.

peril0us

Banned
New to this type of forum. I tried editting the title of the first post... it didnt seem to change lol???

Who knows, a mod may need to do it; but I'm not the webmaster, so putting just webmaster is incorrect. It should be Mr_webmaster or my full ailas, Mister Webmaster.

To report as solved, you have to go to your post,in the top corner your will see a link for "report" click that, and there is an option to have the thread reported as solved.. Than a mod will tag the post as solved..

Tks
C

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online