Looking for a specific case fan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fenderjaguar

Does anyone know of a 120mm case fan which moves at 2000-3000rpm, but has a pot on it, so that you can turn it down? Short of that, does anyone know where you can get just the pots on thier own to plug into any case fan?

fenderjaguar

No, I mean a dial, to turn the fan speed down. Like, I suppose I mean a variable resistor...

fenderjaguar

Yes, that Rosewill thing is what I'm looking for. Thanks. What I was trying to describe is something I've actually already got for my cpu cooler. It's called a "Zalman Fan Mate". I think I'll get the fan mate and a really powerful fan, so that I can just use it while...well, just gaming really.

I actually used that fan not too long ago, minus the controller. The controller is on my shelf with all extra parts from builds and scraps.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online