Looking for a Tech Support Software to create for my company

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Manwthgun

Hi all I am looking for a software solution for tech support basically a tech sees a question to ask and answers it and depending on what the answer is it would go to the next step is there anything out there for this? Please Help

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor

DoubleHelix

Banned
That's more like automated flow chart software. Independent of technical computer support. I'm not aware of any such application (although there must be one since companies use this type of application), however, I do know that you're not looking for forum or IRC chatting software.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online