1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for an all-round monitor (+-300)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by stanleykell651, Feb 8, 2020.

1. stanleykell651

stanleykell651 Thread Starter

I'm looking for a monitor with good colors (which i need for my graphic studies) as well as 144Hz(or more). I read that finding a monitor for both is quite difficult because of IPS and VA being more color-based and VA most of the time having a higher refresh rate. 24-27inch Any recommendations?

2. jamesharry651123

jamesharry651123

First Name:
    Harry James
    there are lots of good monitors available under 300$. You can go with Asus MZ27AQ monitor or Acer G276HL Kbmidx monitor. Or There are some other good monitors available here in this article that you can check it out. Cheers!

3. sjane7420

sjane7420

It all depends on for what you are going to use it such as for work or gaming.

If you are a gaming person then you can go for MSI Optix mpg341cqr monitor because to enjoy game you will need big screen where you can fight with villain or run your bike.

On the other hand, if you want to buy HD computer monitor just for work then you don’t need to spend a lot you can easily find monitor under $110.

I purchased HP VH240a monitor and it is working fantastic till date. I would highly recommend this product for those who have limited budget but they want a high performance monitor.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1239923

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice