1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

looking for Auto Insurance - Under 25 - any suggestions

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by jonasdatum, Oct 5, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. jonasdatum

jonasdatum Thread Starter

Hello.

I am looking for Auto Insurance. I just got my license a few months ago I am under 25 years old. I need the most basic, but it should include towing.

NEW YORK STATE
    Can anybody help?

2. Chris A

Chris A

It might help if you list a state that you live in... But in a nut shell if you are in a risk group expect to pay quite a bit....

3. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

Try Liberty Mutual. We got it through my husband's credit union so we get an increadible rate. Not really sure how their regular rates go...

4. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

I found the cheapest insurance through loweryourbills.com...turned out to be GE Auto Insurance which was just bought by AIG. It was HALF what Allstate had been charging me for the exact same coverage. Of course I've been driving 30 years now! :D

Try here.

Take care, good luck, don't drink-n-drive and buckle up for safety! angel :)

5. Wino

Wino

Try Progressive.com they are half what I was paying with Farmers and with much higher coverage. At your age you're gonna get hosed wherever you go - might as well take the least expensive screwing!

6. angelize56

GE beat Progressive and Geico! :D

7. jonasdatum

jonasdatum Thread Starter

Hello and Thanks for the help so far guys! The STATE IS NEW YORK. Can you guys give me the web addresses to these places?

In New York State the Registration and the Owner don't have to be the same person. The problem is I don't know anybody else that can put me on their Insurance so I am (like many of you said)... Getting screwed anywhere I go. I might as well be at cheap [email protected]::#@_!

I put in a request for a qoute at www.americanexpress.com ! LOL, they truely are "everywhere you want to be."

8. angelize56

Post #4...click on "here" to go to GE's site. :) Take care. angel :)

9. angelize56

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!