looking for drivers but i dont know how to find out which ones! please help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Drivers for what?

If for the sound, then is it a sound card or motherboard sound (integrated)
Same if it's for video, is it a card or motherboard based?

You have to give some small clues here, if you need something for the PC, then it will be related to the PC make and model, or the motherboard make and model.

The drivers are usually available at the motherboard makers website or the computer makers website or the video card makers website etc.

But we have to know what hardware you actually have and what version of Windows?

You can download a free program such as Belarc Advisor (Google will find a suitable download location for you) and run it, to get a report of what you have.

Im running windows 98 and I need to update my video driver. Im using Rage 128 Pro (English) Company name is ATI Tech. I went to the site and I have no idea which one to use to try to update my driver.

Thanks
Dan

Thanks for the response. I downloaded the driver but it said the driver is not compatable with my system. Im gonna try another download from the same page to see what happens. Im running windows 98

Thanks
Dan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online