Looking for feedback

outlookhelp

Hey everyone I just started an online job search engine - mostly government jobs but there are other jobs listed. If you have a few minutes could you drop by and take a look and post any feedback here.

www.monsteremployment.net

Thanks in advance

Hi,

One thing that grabbed me was the amount of Adsense ads. My own personal opinion, that many ads on the homepage is something of a turn-off.

Like I said just my personal pov. I like the content though (y)

Yeah, there are a lot of ads and they look like content. Put a box around it or something to separate it from the rest of the page. You also should make the color of the search box the same as it's background. Otherwise, it looks pretty nice. (y)

Hmmm ... so this is your first and only post? Have you heard of something called "Spam"?

outlookhelp

Thanks for the suggestions I am looking for as much feedback / suggestions I was worried about the ads and I think I have it backwards I wanted the ads more on the side and bottom not on the top so I will be working on that this weekend... as for the spam comment sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner I have been traveling for business and haven't had much free time to be making edits or reply to all forum posts.

Thanks again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online