Looking for Fire HD8 7th Gen Compatible Borescope Camera

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I have a 7th Gen Amazon Fire (Kindle) HD8 tablet. I am looking for specific recommendations for a known compatible USB Borescope/Endoscope device and a known compatible app for it. The primary usage would be looking inside hollow walls through a small opening in the wall, behind things, like the faucet fittings behind a kitchen sink basin, and inspect the inside of a 1-1/2 inch or larger slow-flowing sewer drain pipe. A search of the Amazon Apps Store for apps compatible with my device found about a half dozen apps. Some didn't have any reviews while others had reviews that the software would not work on their device, without mentioning the specific device.

EDIT: I have Google App Store installed, so I am not limited to apps from Amazon.

Desired features:
  • Resolution of at least 1280x720 preferred
  • Color video
  • Built-in lighting source
  • 100% Waterproof camera and cable, capable of water submersion of a couple of feet depth.
  • Stiff, but bendable cable at least 3 meters (9 feet) long