Looking for free pop3 email program........

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rhinestones

I am looking for a FREE email program I can use with Outlook Express. So, it must be a Pop3, I do NOT like web-based email. Anyone? Thanks!

rhinestones

Hi y'all, and thanks so much. I've searched for free email, but they all seem to have a catch (spam, etc.). I heard that with Yahoo and Hotmail in particular can get you a lot of spam. I did find one called flashmail that can be either web-based or Pop3, I'm trying it now. I'm open to all suggestions, and thanks again.

Hotmail provides you with a junkmail filter and it works pretty good. I think Yahoo might do too but it's been a while since I used it.

Max19

Account Disabled
You only get a lot of spam if you give out your e-mail address to lots of web sites without carefully reading their privacy policies and without telling them not to give out your address to other people.

Yahoo! itself does not generate a lot of spam. I've had a particular Yahoo! account for over a year, and I maybe receive one piece of spam a month.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online