looking for multimonitor tweaks for XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xdruggie

ANybody have a link to a site or any personal tweaks for using a multi monitor config in XP?

TIA!!

-X-

xdruggie

No problems, I'm just trying to find out how to use it to the best of it's ability. It seems that dragging windows over, doing really big spreadsheets, surfing 2 windows at the same time is all I seem to be able to do.
Just wondering if there is anything else I may be missing.

-X-

I use 2 different browsers. MyIE2 is set to open 4 tabbed windows on my left monitor while Opera is set to open 5 tabbed windows on my right monitor.

You could also do separate installs of either/or and do the same thing.

xdruggie

I like it, having two progs running etc, just wondering if there is more.
Thanks

-X-

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online