1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking For New Printer

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Eriedearie, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Eriedearie

Eriedearie Thread Starter

I am looking for a new printer since my HP pcs 750 is no longer capable to stay up with Windows 7 and it is 10 years old.

I am looking for a printer that is for small business I have been looking at the HP Officejet Pro 8600, Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530, Epson WorkForce 845 and the Canon PIXMA MX892.

What I want is a printer that will gave me very good printing , copying, scanning, Photos, Faxing and gaves you HIGH volume of ink that will print 1,500 to 2,000 page before you run out of ink.

One thing that I do not want is a printer that will uses allot of ink and very few pages.
    Also a printer that is wireless.

A printer that is High Quality without allot of trouble.

I am very sorry if I have posted in the wrong place, I was looking for a area where you talk about printers and did not see any where to do so. I do know that you have a area where to talk about printers.

If you can gave me the PRO and CON'S on these printer that I have listed and which one would best fit the need that I am looking for I would be very thankful.

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Likely more a matter of personal preference. All I can say is to check reviews from reputable sites such as cNet and user reviews. And include cartridge prices in your budget decision.

I will also point out that your expectations for volume are too high. The best of those you noted above say "up to 1000" pages on the black cartridge.

3. Eriedearie

The Epson Pro WP-4530 will do 2,000 pages in black ink.

4. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Not according to the cNet review: 1 x Cartridge ( Black ) - up to 1000 pages,

Just trying to help. I've not used any of those printers. Just pointing out information available from the specs and reviews.

5. Eriedearie

I personally would like to thank you for your help on this. All I know is at Office Max they told me 2,000.

Did they any thing good about this printer? What are the PRO and CON's on it? Would you buy it if you was to get a new printer? Thank-You for your help it means allot to me to have a person who cares.

6. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
  7. Eriedearie

Oddba11 There is one that I did not mention and that is the Brother MFC-J435W. I am very much interested in this printer and cannot find allot of information on it. Perhaps you might be able to find the information.

The information that you have given is very helpful. Thank-You.

8. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
  9. Eriedearie

I brought a Brother MFC-J825DW printer for $99.99 from Brother. I was going to buy it from Best Buy and they told me that it would be $249.99. I got $50.00 of of the $149.00 to bring it down to $99.99.

When I told Best Buy that on Brother Web Sit it was list at $149.99 they looked it up and told me that was Street Price. I not not know what Best Buy in Toledo is SMOKING but when I looked on Best Buy On-line it was listed at $99.99 and regular price was $149.99.

As far as I am concern Best Buy is on it's way out.

10. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Been on their way out for years now, hence the reason the previously owner is trying to get it back and save it. The current board is clueless.

In any case, good luck and enjoy your new printer.

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087925

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice