1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

looking for: power less hard drive

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by elmo7, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. elmo7

elmo7 Thread Starter

hi guys

i am looking for a hard drive that will be pluged in with fire wire well i will take usb if i have no choice that i can use with out having it pluged in as i want to use it with my laptop

anything 80gb or over will do the bigger the better

thanks
    Proxy

2. ceri sheeran

ceri sheeran

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

4. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

I've just had two new WD Scorpio 120Gb drives that are supposed to be fast quiet and low powered.
    They certainly were quiet and low powered as they were BOTH DOA - and that has never happened to me before. :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/563381

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice