1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for Price on my comp.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by filerz, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. filerz

filerz Thread Starter

Hey, how much do you think this pc is worth? I might want to sell it.

8800GT 512MB
    E8400 3.0Ghz - soon buying market cooler and OC to 3.6ghz.
    4GB OCZ 800Mhz Ram
    300GB Hardrive.
    Gigabyte P35 DS3L Motherboard
    500W PSU Hiper
    Soundmax Sound Card

2. BG-0

BG-0

Don't OC if you want to increase the comp's price. I'd say 450 $ if it's used a bit. Maybe more maybe less.(maybe 400-550) Of course other people have their own ideas of its worth.

3. filerz

filerz Thread Starter

450 Dollars! Thats not alot :(
    Considering it in pounds also here.
    225 Pound, surely not.

4. BG-0

BG-0

Oh, UK. Then you'll get more out of it! Component prices are higher there ;) At least that 550 $ I said. People tend to be cheap when you are trying to sell your system to them... I've noticed.

5. filerz

filerz Thread Starter

Hmm still only 275 Pounds, it cost me ALOT more than that, i dont htink ill sell it at that price. The processor alone was 120 pound.
    But hey you might get a stupid buyer on ebay ;)

I might do some jobs around the house aswell, but the thing is, would i really need a new pc? Apart from maybe a graphics card later on, the only game i cant play... obv crysis, but i dnt play it much i think ill wait till theres a graphics card out there that can play all the games on the market at a decent resoultion maxed out, otherwise there isnt much point for me lol.

Saying that i still have to sell my old 7950GT 512MB Factory Overclocked, a E6600 2,4ghz, and a ASUS P5V-VM SE DH motherboard.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/737508

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice