Looking for replacement domain provider

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I'm currently using GoDaddy as my domain provider. They have just announced they're transitioning to Microsoft Outlook 365 and dropping many of the useful features of the current email server. I'd also have to start paying for Outlook 365, something I'm not at all interested in doing. I use Thunderbird for email and I'm perfectly happy with it. A key feature that I'm losing for the email server is the catchall that directs any unknown name coming to my domain to me and I can filter on it. Coming in June, apparently GoDaddy just puts all of those emails in the round file! :(

That being the case, I'm looking for a new domain provider that has not drunk the Microsoft Koolaid and isn't enamored with Outlook 365.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
What's the annual cost with email for Namecheap?

Couriant

James
Hi John! Hope all is well with you!

I am looking to find a web host and email provider for my wife as the one she uses seems to have issues with mainly her email service. She owns the domain name so all we need is a reliable service. If hover works for you let me know! :)

This is my first post so it will look like I'm spamming but I'm not, I have recently switched to Hostinger WordPress starter account and so far I'm happy with it. I switched from Host4geeks who basically ripped me off with my site always going over the limits set even though nearly everything was unlimited, so my site would keep going offline, after I had experts looking into it and there was no way my site was using as much as they claimed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts