Looking for resources

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Codiah

Out of curiosity, I'm wanting to learn more about programming, i have a pretty basic grasp guess, but if anyone has any good resource sites or anything for actually learning a basic programming language, I'd be grateful... and thanks in advance..

Try picking a language you like the look of. Then read a basic tutorial for your choosen language. After you have done this think of a small project you would like to do, and start to code it, picking up skills and knowledge as you go along. You will learn much more by doing this, than reading or watching content on websites. If you get stuck you can always ask :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online