1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for resources

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by Codiah, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Codiah

Codiah Thread Starter

Out of curiosity, I'm wanting to learn more about programming, i have a pretty basic grasp guess, but if anyone has any good resource sites or anything for actually learning a basic programming language, I'd be grateful... and thanks in advance..

2. -Fabez-

-Fabez-

Try picking a language you like the look of. Then read a basic tutorial for your choosen language. After you have done this think of a small project you would like to do, and start to code it, picking up skills and knowledge as you go along. You will learn much more by doing this, than reading or watching content on websites. If you get stuck you can always ask :D

3. Codiah

Codiah Thread Starter

will do then, thanks for the reply

4. -Fabez-

-Fabez-

Good luck and no problems :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753806

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice