Looking for scanner to archive slides

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

clsxmas

My all-in-one scanner can't scan slides so am looking for another scanner alternative. Your ideas and suggestions are welcomed

etaf

Wayne
get a 35mm slide scanner Nikon do great units I've had a LS30 Nikon which has produced great results and able to print out A4 top quality - probably bigger but thats the biggest paper i can print - if you want top quality
whats the end purpose of scanner the slides

clsxmas

etaf said:
get a 35mm slide scanner Nikon do great units I've had a LS30 Nikon which has produced great results and able to print out A4 top quality - probably bigger but thats the biggest paper i can print - if you want top quality
whats the end purpose of scanner the slides
Primary use for archiving old slides

etaf

Wayne
how much do you want to spend

also - what media are you going to use to store the images DVD's will not last forever, some poor quality DVD's only last a year or 2

Have a look at the Nikon range

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online