Looking for site for group birthday signing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

madd74

I want something that will allow me to invite lots of people to sign, and then I can invite the person the ecard is for. Whatever the site, I want to allow people to sign it without having to create an account. The only place I found was www.groupcard.com, however that gives me a 500 server error when I attempt to create it, and everyone else on the net simply is for sending a single card at that time to the person in question... where I want to invite people to sign, and then give the link at the person's birthday to read what everyone wrote. One would think they would have millions of these sites :/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online