Looking for software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lonesome_wolf2000

Hi,

I have a client that rents video tapes out of a local grocery store. He is wanting some type of software to manage his rentals. Basically all it needs to do is:

handle customer names/accounts
keep track of late fees
keep track of current fees
keep track of dates that tapes were rented / due back
etc

if anyone knows of any software please post asap. I would appreciate it very much!!

Thanks.

Going off of Rockn's last idea, you could also contact a video rental store in a different city (preferably not a chain). They might be willing to share with you what they use if it isn't like you are a competitor.

lonesome_wolf2000

:p I tried contacting another video place and they really gave me an attitude about it. The said something about "I dont think i need to give you that information...." Nice huh?

Anyways.... I found some software:

Video Store ...from above
and the other one is called Video Mate

Also if anyone knows of any FREE software for this purpose, please post...

i also thought about making a program to suit them, but my programming skills are very limited.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online