1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for some possible help.

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by CompGeek, Dec 9, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. CompGeek

CompGeek Thread Starter

Howdy,

I was curious if anyone out here has tried to take the H.P. certification tests? In particular the #607 that deals with the 5 different notebooks and the dockingstation. If anyone has, I would really appreciate help with this.

2. Dark Star

Dark Star

"Its the same story the crow told me, Its the only one he knows, Like the morning sun you come, like the wind you go, all I want to know is where does all the time go."

I live in a silver mine and... I call it Beggar's Tomb
    I got me a violin and I beg you... call the tune
    Anybody's choice... I can hear your voice
    Wo-oah what I want to know,... how does the song go?

Come hear Uncle John's Band... by the riverside
    Come with me or go alone... He's come to take his children home
    Come hear Uncle John's Band... playing to the tide
    Come on along or go alone... he's come to take his children home

Welcome aboard CompGeek.........What a long, long trip it's been. :D

What was your question anyway? hell I forgot, well I really don't know....... but we'll get you help here bro. I promise you that.

DS

You might even recognize my signature line too. ;)

3. Dark Star

Dark Star

Hey guys,

Are we going to be able to help him out here or what?

"I was curious if anyone out here has tried to take the H.P. certification tests? In particular the #607 that deals with the 5 different notebooks and the dockingstation. If anyone has, I would really appreciate help with this."

Surely someone here can help him out with this.

DS

4. JewisHeritage

JewisHeritage

Dark Star: Isn't this the same test you failed three times??
    Didn't you answer the question about the dockingstation....."That is the thing they use in outta space on the flying jets that connect with the Int'l Space Center MIR???":confused:

5. Dark Star

Dark Star

JH,

I want you should know.........we start out with billions and billions of heatlthy brain cells I only did damage to a few hundred million in the 70s a few more hundred million in the 80s and I finally got a grip in the 90s and stopped the "all out assault" on the balance of them.

The mind is the SECOND thing "to go" .....I can't recall what the FIRST thing "to go" is. :D

Test? what test?.........Oh "THAT test"......It was a pass/fail so I withdrew..........hehehe

DS

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/61209

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice